Friday, November 26, 2010

Filled with CHEER

I hope you all (all 3 of you who read this hahaha) had an amazing Thanksgiving!! I definitely did!!1 I just can't say enough how grateful I am to have the Del Rio's and the whole gang in my life!!! We are grateful for them taking us as their own family and truly loving us and wanting to share memories with us! Thanks guys!!

Well, I did my black fri shopping! It was actually a lot more fun this year!! I am glad!! We were not in stores for ever and that helped! The longest wait we had was in Walmart and that was only an hour! Then I came home and slept for 6 hours and was up by 12 to watch Christmas movies. Then we started decorating the front of our house... please imagine my mother, sister and I hanging Christmas lights... I am sooo sure it was beyond hysterical to anyone who drove by!! Then it was dark time so we ate dinner and went to get our tree!!
my perty tree (minus ornaments and angel)
  Things I am thankful for:
- best friends
- Christmas movies
- Christmas music
- dog sweaters that have hoods on them
- Walmart's black Friday movies on sale for $1.96
- turkey sandwiches
- hot coffee with peppermint mocha creamer
- healthy animals
- COLD weather... and I don't mean in the 50's I mean in the 30's!!!!
- a roof over my head
- the job that I WILL have
- and last but definitely not least and should have been first, the Lord and his faithfulness and love!!!!

Have a good long weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. hhahaha...too funny!!! I bet the heated fellowship that went on with putting up christmas lightS was something else!!! I'm gonna do a thankful list too!!...for tomorrowthough......lol

    ReplyDelete