Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Watching the tides go by...

Not sure why I titiled this that but sounded cool! lol

My ribs are feeling better, can I get a hallelujah?? I still have pain when bending over, sneezing, coughing, laughing, or hiccuping haha but over all I can move and breathe!! I am very thankful for that!


I have been listening to Christmas music every day and it is making me so happy! We are supposed to decorate our house this week but we'll see how that goes! My family is not the motivated type and it is , most of the time, AGGRIVATING!!!! Especially when it comes to Christmas stuff haha!

I made beef stew tonight in the crock pot. Recipe for Al:
        Browned beef stew meat with whole wheat flour, kosher salt, fresh ground pepper, and italian seasoning mix (I LOVE this mix from trader joe's) in some EVOO (extra virign olive oil). Then I dumped onion, carrots, red potatoes, 2 cloves garlic, and meat in the crock pot with a half cup water. In the pan I browned the meat I then added a mccormick beef stew mix with some water and just soaked up all the goodies from the browned meat and dumped it in the crock pot. Let it cook for 7 hours stirring every so often. And serve over white rice! It was delish!! It really made my night SPECTACULAR!!! lol

 Thinking about life tonight and how much I enjoy it! I am grateful to be able to live freely with no one forcing me to do things their way, because we all know that wouldn't happen haha. And I love that I can be my self and the Lord STILL uses me! It's great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment