Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stupid towel!

I wonder why they chose to name their fast food joint "Jack In The Box"?? Is it something like being in the closet? Or have they been keeping Jack in his box his whole life and so now he knows no better?? I don't know why I am pondering this but it was bothering me today... guess I should not eat it anymore because it OBVIOUSLY messes with my mind!!


  Watched the CMA's last night and I was sooooo beyond impressed!!! There are some country artists who love them some Jesus!!! There were a few times when Sette and I felt some Holy Ghost moving through the tv!!! LOVED it!
   I have always loved country music but I think I have more of a respect for country artists after watching that last night!! In fact in made me want to start a country band... don't judge me!!! I was having some issues with some of the outfits... Miranda Lambert's first dress was AWFUL!! Reminded me of the gladiators!! And her second one wasn't much better but at least the top looked cute!! But I tell you what, them male country singers, oh goodness, they are some hotties!!!!! WOOT WOOT


This one's for you Shig:
    So, I have been taking hot showers everyday to help ease the pain of my ribs. Well the day before last I went to get in the shower and I screwed up my ritual of shower taking... what is that you wonder?? well here is my ritual: 1) place my towel on top of the toilet, 2) remove bath mat from where it hangs to dry and place it in front of shower, 3) remove my mother's towel from hanging over the shower and place in bathroom sink, 4) turn shower on to heat up, 5) use the restroom, 6) flush and CLOSE toilet lid, 7) get in shower!!
   You may have noticed how I capitalized and bolded close... that's because that is what I FORGOT to do and regretted it when I got out of the shower!! I went to reach for my towel because water was in my eyes and it was not where I had placed it. So I wiped my eyes, looked down and darned if it wasn't sitting in the toilet bowl!!! Dear Lord, why did this have to happen?? haha So I ran through my house naked to get to my room where I proceeded to cuss out my towel and ask it why it jumped... I was, again, obviously not in my right mind! lol Stupid towel!!!

2 comments: