Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Here we are...

Man, I have never had so much anticipation going into a new year as I do this year! The Lord has been making promises an throwing the doors wide open!! Ministry opportunities are being presented, job interviews have been coming left and right and I am getting healthy!! I love 2011!!! haha

Just a little shout out to the Shigster... she sent me an awesome present!! It fit me and my room perfectly!! (see pic, it's the jewelery tree)


My bff and I had started discussing what we were feeling for 2011 probably back int he beginning of December of 2010. And as we got closer and close and closer to this new year it became pretty humorous to hear all the confirmations and all the people whom the Lord was telling the same things to! This is the year of the Lord's favor! This year is one where the Lord is going to provide and bring to fruition promises! We are coming out of a season of dry and dead things into a season of fruit and live things. I am so excited for "what is to come" part of this year!


OMG I just remembered an awesome Christmas time story. So while Shannon and I were living together she was gone for a weekend (I think she went to ramp or something and I couldn't go) so Michelle and Lydia came over and helped me decorate the house. I put up a small fake tree and some lights and other random decor. Here comes Shannon stomping in the house early on a Monday morning (like 3 am or something) and all I hear is what the ..... ???? She didn't like it? Not only that but she was mad at me for decorating!!! UGHHH that started a war! She should have been happy I was willing to do it all and didn't make her happy... but NO instead she was mad! hahaha... oh the joys of Shig and I living together!!!

Keep a checking back because I will def have updates of what the Lord is doing throughout this year!!! :)

2 comments: