Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Reality: real or fake

  Today I spent some time with my puppy! Monkey and I cuddled in this beautiful gorgeous cool weather and enjoyed some loving! haha Then we had home made fried chicken with creamed red potatoes and it was delish. Now I am watching one of my loves: reality tv.

  On tonight's schedule we have Survivor, America's Next Top Model, Dog the Bounty Hunter, and Top Chefs Desserts. If you can't tell I love me some reality tv. Most of the time I know reality tv is not really a good word to describe it but I can't get enough! haha One of my all time favs is The Real Housewives series. I think my fav city done so far has to be New Jersey. I love the craziness of all the drama... puts my life's drama in perspective haha.

  I know I am crazy but one of my favorite things to do at night is to light my candles, turn my fan on, get under my covers, snuggle up with Scoobs and put a ridiculous show on!! Tonight I think Scoobs is mad at me because every time I try to cuddle him he pushes away and goes to the other side of our bed! Pray he doesn't go to bed angry!! hahaha

some of my candles

  I seem to be pulling stuff out my hiney tonight to talk about. Must be that I am exhausted and the fan blowing on my eyes isn't helping! Oh well!!! Sometimes life is just dull!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment