Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Butt Holes

  Oh man... I woke up this morning and, after reading my Bible for a while, decided to get on my old Xanga blog and read through it!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! All I could think the whole time was how ridiculous I was as a teenager! haha

  For those of you who don't know me I LOVE shopping online! Right now I am in the market to find some navy blue or purple boots for this winter. I have a huge addiction to buying dresses and heels too... OK not an addiction but it is one of my fav things to buy! My favorite stores consist of: Target, Old Navy, Forever21, and Charlotte Russe. LOVE the jewelery at the last 2!! Anyone have any suggestions of places that have well priced shoes and jewelery?

  I was reminiscing last night about Cleveland days. I guess Shig's (my roommate in Cleveland) blog made me start thinking of our funny stories. I am pretty sure we had too many to count but one of my all time favs was when we had the key to "some one's" (he shall remain nameless for the sake of not embarrassing him too much) house and decided we were going to go freak him out. So we broke into his house and at first we were just moving stuff around but then we decided to fix it all and hide till he got home. So we were going all over the house trying to find good hiding spots and in and out of the shower and closets. Finally we all decided to just go in his room and jump at him when he opened the door. So we're sitting there and I figure I will just get on his computer and look at his pictures and such! Well that was a huge  NO NO... I began clicking the next button to scroll through all the pics when ALL OF A SUDDEN pops up this butt that is bent over with cheeks wide spread!!! I almost puked!!!! I clicked next but it was already too late... I had been scarred for life!! I think either Smalls or Shig had seen it too but I refused to show anyone else because I didn't want to see it again!!! That was one of the scariest and yet funniest days of my life!!! hahahahaha

  When you live in a small town like Cleveland, TN you have to create your own entertainment and we were pretty good at that!! Thus why Mexican Train because so important to our sanity on the weekends haha!! I do miss my college days... I miss the prayer tower and all the revelations and words that were received there! I miss late night drives to get a krispy kreme donut (you pay I'll drive haha). But most of all I miss those relationships that were formed so deeply so quickly!!! Love y'all!!!

2 comments: